Saturday, May 31, 2008

G/W Elves will smash your face.

I'm supposed to be writing more story today (editing! takes! forever!), but my mind wandered. It's not pretty or innovative or even remotely elegant, but I did put together the following Magic deck.

Yes Joe/Daryl/Ming Yang, I know it's gay.
_______________________________________________________________

The Deck (Green/White Elves):

Creatures

4 x Llanowar Elves
4 x Wren's Run Vanquisher
4 x Imperious Perfect
4 x Elvish Champion
4 x Wilt-Leaf Cavalier
4 x Wilt-Leaf Liege
4 x Chameleon Colossus
2 x Boreal Druid

Other spells

4 x Oblivion Ring
2 x Loxodon Warhammer
2 x Overrun

Lands
4 x Brushland
4 x Wooded Bastion
14 x Forest
_______________________________________________________________

Yes, I know there's no Garruk Wildspeaker or instant speed removal in the deck. I could have gone Priest of Titania, but keeping the deck standard legal was too appealing a notion to give up. Well, that and I don't own any Garruks.

Ideal play for me will be something along the lines of:

Turn 1: Forest, cast Llanowar Elves
Turn 2: Forest, cast Imperious Perfect or Elvish Champion
Turn 3: Forest, cast second Perfect, Champion, or Wilt-Leaf Liege. Attack for 6.
Turn 4: Forest, cast Chameleon Colossus. Attack for 9.
Turn 5: Forest, cast Overrun. Attack for 30. GG. :p

Okay. Distraction over! Back to work!

No comments: