Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hungry. Irritation. Rar.

(Why yes, I do believe I AM complaining!)

So since I've got no one to have dinner with after mass, I pop down to Taurus to have wonton mee, and find that I've got no cash on me because I've forgotten to visit the ATM.

Drive to the closest ATM, which is conveniently out of order.

Decide to go home to cook up mushrooms and eat some chicken I've got marinading. Sister's beaten me to it. My mushrooms and chicken are gone. (And she's gone out too, otherwise I would raise hell at her)

And someone's eaten the chicken burger I had in the fridge. Someone owes me $6.35.

Miso soup and tofu are options, but they're not very filling, and I am very hungry. Decide to cook instant noodles because they're faster.

Discover that I've got nothing to go with the noodles, so it's just plain indomee. How exciting.

Eat my one packet of indomee. Still hungry. There is no food in the house!

Discover that FoxTel does NOT screen live Euro matches. What's the fucking point of having cable if you can't bloody watch football?

Guess I'll just go to bed.

No comments: