Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Before the rain.



Took this shot just a few minutes before it started pouring on my head. Quite surprised really, because I didn't know what to expect. The photo did turn out quite nicely, didn't it? The river spray along here is pretty fierce too. I so need to come back here when it's bright out to catch that.

I like the colours in the above photograph, although I'm not sure whether it's the result of the impending rain, or just the nearby light polution. Or maybe I've got ranom skill! Haha.

Also, getting rained on? Not fun. It was a good five minute dash back to the car. And predictably, the heavy downpour turned into a light drizzle the minute I got in the car. Cest la vie, eh? :)



I tend to take random shots like this. I guess I've always wanted to try taking the stereotypical cars on a freeway shot. I must say, this has a much steeper learning curve than I imagined.

I'll post more shots soon! I feel like event photography. Anyone know any events happening around town? I've got the urge to shoot people. Maybe I'll walk around town on Saturday.

1 comment:

Robin Wong said...

aaahhhh...

someone is in love with night scene photography. Too bad I am no longer in Perth... I LOVVVVEEEEE night landscape....

Simply love that trail of light shot. I have not really tried doing that with my ollie yet.