Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More photos!

As promised, more random photos! I took these around Subiaco after work on Monday. I wish the weather would let up on the weekend so that I can get some nice shots in. All this rain is rather dreary. I want to go do more night shots again, there's something about the night that really captivates me. That and I haven't shot in Fremantle at all. Anyone want to come with me this weekend (if weather permits)?

Flowers

Random flower close-up near the Subiaco Town Council building. It's really pretty with all the flowers and plants growing around the area. Subiaco really is quite picturesque. It almost doesn't feel like Perth at all.

Road

Shot this from my car while waiting for the lights to change. I'm actually kinda surprised it turned out as well as it did. I really love the colours in this picture. Plus I really like that kind of 'stretching forward' effect that you get with shots like these.

Boreal Shadow

I took this in a carpark, if you can believe it. I pulled my car into the lot, looked right, and there it was. As you can probably see, I do have this thing for lights and shadow. Of everything I shot on Monday, this is my favourite shot. Strangely enough, it's also my first shot. That's life!

No comments: