Monday, July 28, 2008

Kids, trees and seagulls.

That was a tiring day. Had to deal with two kids with ADHD. It was really challenging! Guy one was completely bouncing-off-the-wall out of control. I ended up having to be really patient but firm with him, which worked thankfully. He's got really bad anger management issues too. I thought I was bad, but this guy takes the cake. He talked non-stop about beating up people and getting into fights and yelling at everyone. Heck, he even yelled at me for no good reason other than he 'felt like it'.

Other guy was pretty doped up. It was really hard to talk to him because he was so out of it. Difference is in the medication; one's popping pills and the other isn't. Pretty clear which is which, eh? Makes you wonder whether getting a kid to pop ritalin is really any help at all.

Anyway, more photos!

That coin machine's evil

Random shot of people walking. I love that yellow-gold colour that comes through when it's late afternoon. Absolutely beautiful. Other than that... Yeah I know it's a blah shot. :p Maybe I should have used a warming filter during editing to bring out those shades more. Hmm...

Sunlight through the trees... again!

Shot more sunlight through the trees again. I think this really is my signature shot. Notice how many sunlight/trees shots I have... Heck, even the blog banner (right now) is a sunlight/tree shot. I really love this shot though! Especially that lens flare and the building that's framed by the trees. It's so nicely balanced. (Okay, horn tooting time over!)

Seagull

... and a seagull! I like how the water reflects him so beautifully. I know there's quite a bit of dirt on this picture. It was a muddy puddle after all. What do you think? Should I clean the picture up a little bit? Took quite a few shots to get this right though. Need to work on my closeups more.

No comments: