Thursday, August 21, 2008

Work related rant

To all those stubborn idiot clients I see (thankfully very few):

The law is the fucking law. The options available to you are the options available. There aren't any fucking more pathways for you to take. Don't expect me to sugar-coat the crap hole that you've dug yourself into. And don't give me stupid reasons and blame the system or your circumstances for the crap you're in either. It's your life, your choices.

The options I've laid out are your ONLY damn options now. If you don't like them, too fucking bad. I'm not going to bend over backwards for you. Take some responsibility for your life. Shit happens. Deal with it. If you don't like it, too damn bad.

I'm here to help you, but only so far. I'm not going to live your life for you.

Stupid teens.

No comments: