Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cakes, bikes and gourds.

I really should be sleeping right now. I've got a meeting at Murdoch University tomorrow with Murdoch's PR people about a drama therapy programme that I'm working with the uni on.

Oh well, such is life isn't it? Sleep is a commodity I'm rarely able to catch. Thank goodness for caffiene.

Anyway, got a couple more snap shots from my Singapore trip to share with you. I'm knackered; have a good night all!

She's touring the facility.

petit cakes
Petit cakes, Sakura Buffet Restaurant, Marina Bay Shopping Centre

Don't fear the reaper (baby take my hand).

oysters
Raw oysters with lemon and tabasco, Sakura Buffet Restaurant, Marina Bay Shopping Centre

I want to ride my bicycle.

debris
Damaged bicycle, North Bridge Road underpass.


Follow the drinking gourd.

gourds
Gourds, Chinatown

Hard day's night (and he'll be sleeping like a log).

hard day's night
Catching a quick nap, Chinatown

(He's) in fashion.

colour him bad
Candid snapshot, Tangs Shopping Centre, Scotts Road

No comments: